As the New York Times reported, Scott Pruitt, the new head of the EPA, has been stacking the agency with climate change skeptics.
This new spirit of appointments will now be extended across all Executive Departments in the Cabinet. Here is a preview of how other Executive Departments will fill their senior appointments:
- Department of Defense with give priority to Russian pacifists;
- Department of State will focus on appointing people who deeply believe in the impracticality of diplomatic solutions;
- Justice Department will seek professionals who have extensive experience working in Italian family syndicates and other traditional American family enterprises;
- Department of Education will preferentially appoint graduates of Trump University;
- Central Intelligence Agency will also give preference to Trump University graduates;
- Department of Veteran Affairs will seek people who avoided military service, especially if they had bone spurs in their feet;
- Treasury will seek people who in their personal and professional lives have been highly-leveraged;
- Department of Labor will give priority to business people who successfully outsourced jobs overseas.
(Image: Gage Skidmore via Wikimedia Commons)